A Mandelbrot explorer fully written in v810 assembly.
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
- the palette based color cycle runs in 7upA vblank IRQ
- the ‘decorative’ border gfx is lz4 de-/compressed
- the mandelbrot routine uses 32bit fixpoint math
- two 256color bitmap layers are being used here
- debugging using code upload via microcontroller to joystick port (see YT recording)