Yay! PriorArt partitipated at Silly Venture 2019 in the Atari Lynx demo competition.
Our entry is showing realtime 3D vector graphics, up to 241 colors on screen and a striking soundtrack.
- Programming: Martin “enthusi” Wendt and Jackasser
- Graphics: Dan “zooperdan” Thoresen, JonEgg and Dawnbringer
- Music: Kamil “Jammer” Wolnikowski
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
- 512KB ROM file
- Runs of unmodified hardware
- All music 100% chiptune
- 100% assembler from scratch
- No interlace modes
- No cc65/BLL
- 3rd place Silly Venture 2019